Wednesday, 5 May 2010

Finally off my trolley.

Scenario: daily walk to school with 5 yr old and 3 yr old, followed by play school drop-off.
Urban environment.
Time allowed :10 minutes.
Buggy not really needed to transport 3 yr old and mum wanting to encourage purposeful walking within a time limit.
Things to carry: Potty and wipes, Thomas rucksack, two coats, lunch bag, drinks bottle and book bag, handbag and shoes for the gym.
Answer: a shopping trolley. Mine was about £26 inc. P and P from marketeer. I think you might like one, too.
Yes, I get funny looks.
But what's new?

2 comments:

  1. How funny I picked up and blogged about my hot pink trolley on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts. I love to get your feedback and read each and every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...